Dear Twin City Health family,
Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and always, your health and well-being is our very top priority. It’s literally why we exist!
Proactivity is key which is why we are taking these measures to ensure we can safely serve you during this time. Regardless of whether the events of COVID-19 have been sensationalized or whether the media has accurately represented the virus, our goal is to make sure we do our part to protect you, your family, and create an environment of health and peace.
- We have updated our standards and processes to ensure we are taking extra precautions to keep our office safe. In addition to our thorough cleaning before adjusting hours and continual air purification, we will also have supplies for you to clean the rehab equipment and adjusting tables before each use. We have always diffused essential oils and will continue to do so.
- Thoughtfully, we ask if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms that you reschedule your appointments. Please let us know so we can arm you with resources to recover.
- Please honor your appointment times by arriving on time or use SKED to reschedule if you are going to be more than 10 minutes late to limit unnecessary wait times. And we kindly ask you to continue this practice indefinitely. 🙂
- The most important focus is to strengthen your immune system. Did you know chiropractic adjustments have been shown to boost the immune system by 200%? The best way to set you and your family up for success is to choose faith over fear, and to do what supports health and healing.
- Monday’s Women’s Wellness workshop will be hosted online and we will reschedule the in-person event. Please look for an update on how we will make it easy for both you and your guests to attend.
I think we can agree this last week has highlighted to us all that health is the most important value for us as individuals and as a society. Building health is what positions you to thrive during times of chaos and fight off foreign invaders.
We place a high value on open communication. Please don’t hesitate to ask us any questions at all during this time.
We are praying for each of your families. Thank you for trusting us with your care, and I pray that fear and unrest will be quieted in your homes and that each of your needs will be met over the next several weeks. We are here for you. We are on your team. If there’s anything you need, don’t hesitate to ask.
All my best,