Looking for our next chiropractor
Everything we do boils down to this: so that people experience hope, health, and wholeness. We love what we get to do. We work really hard, have fun, educate, encourage, and celebrate life-change with the people and families we help. It’s pretty awesome. This is not a “job”. It’s a purpose. Getting paid for it is simply a bonus.
If you are a chiropractor or about to graduate as one, know this: you are a gift to your community. Every time you lay your hands on someone, you are giving life. You are the hope that families have been praying for. You are the present and future of healthcare. Your adjustments change people’s live, change the trajectory of marriages, change generations, and allow people to do the things they are called to do.
With a team of 8 (including 2 chiropractors), our health center has reached capacity yet we desire to continue to help more people. We’re on a month-long waiting list for new patient appointments and our patients are waiting longer and longer to get adjusted. We don’t need you to do marketing (unless you want to). We are looking for someone who wants to join our team to adjust and pour into people to help change our city. Option for associate/IC position if desired.
What we do:
We’re a Maximized Living Health Center. We’re part of a movement to help transform the hearts and health of people through the 5 Essentials: having an empowered mindset, corrective chiropractic care, quality nutrition, exercise, and minimizing toxicity.
Read about Maximized Living here: www.maximizedliving.com/our-story
And the 5 Essentials here: www.maximizedliving.com/the-5-essentials
How we got here:
Dr. Tom and Marissa Nixon are originally from Florida. They could open their Health Center anywhere in the country, and after originally thinking it would be Asheville, they discovered it didn’t feel like home. After lots of prayer and travel, they stumbled upon Winston Salem on the drive back to the Greensboro airport. Immediately when they pulled off the exit, they felt an overwhelming sense of God’s peace that Winston was the city they were called to. Their health center opened on January 21st, 2013 and within 10 months became the largest chiropractic wellness office in the Triad area. When people ask how, the response is simple: seek Jesus, love people.
Who are we?
We’re just ordinary people with big dreams hoping to live with purpose. Yes, that may sound cheesy. But we like cheese (the grass-fed kind). We fully appreciate doing work that matters and resting our heads at night knowing we made a difference that day. We’re super passionate about what we do and believe the best is yet to come.
Feel free to check out our facebook page: www.facebook.com/TwinCityHealth
Where are we located?
We’re located in beautiful Winston-Salem, NC. We’re a small town with many of the perks of a large city.
Winston-Salem is conveniently located in the center of the state, also known as the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina, between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. We get to experience all four seasons with lovely springs, mild summers/winters and glorious autumns.
Our prayer is for Winston-Salem to be the #1 healthiest city in the nation. We’re taking steps to create the health center we’re dreaming of that allows thousands the opportunity to experience hope, health, and wholeness. Beyond Winston, our goal is to change our current healthcare system to reflect the 5 Essentials of Maximized Living. If we work together, pray together, struggle together, stand up for justice together, one day, for the hope of our children and our children’s children, people will be able to not only avoid unnecessary suffering but to live to their fullest potential.
What do we value?
1. Honesty and transparency – with our team, our communication, with our patients, with everything we do. If you always remain true, there’s never a need to untangle the untruth.
2. Trust. We trust each other to get our jobs done and always have one another’s best interest at heart. We are family. We believe it’s the only way to have a healthy team moving forward with the same goals.
3. We take responsibility for our lives. You’ll hear “it’s my fault” around our place fairly often. It’s the best response we have when we drop the ball. It’s not a blaming/pointing-fingers kind of thing. We have grace for each other. It’s an empowered/there’s-something-I-could-have-done-differently sort of thing. When we realize mistakes are our fault, we can learn from them, fix them, and move forward. Every failure is an opportunity to grow and improve. Mistakes are part of life but blaming everything else for them only leaves you helpless.
4. Excellence. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
5. Love wins. Always.
6. We get to give. We seek opportunities to be generous with our time, talents, and finances.
7. We believe in laughter and play. Don’t get us wrong, we’re a disciplined, well-oiled machine, but we believe the happier and more filled we are spiritually, emotionally, and physically, the more people we can effectively help.
8. Celebrate. Big or small. We celebrate life change with our patients, hitting goals as an office, and cheer each other on.
9. Attitude of gratitude. When you change your perspective to see the good in every situation and be thankful for it, you’ll find less to complain about.
10. Growth. We believe each of our team members should grow as individuals, as doctors, and as leaders in our city. Our goal is to constantly invest in our team so they may experience their fullest potential. We teach goal setting, personal budgeting, communication skills, leading with love, organizational skills, how to increase in capacity, and much more. The more we invest in ourselves, the greater impact we can make.
Who are we looking for?
We strive for excellence but know no one is perfect. There are, however, some very specific things we’re looking for. They include the following:
· A genuine love for people and a passion to see others succeed
· Hard working & disciplined
· A great adjuster
· Outgoing, happy, positive with a sense of humor
· Great communicator
· An appreciation for growth through constructive criticism and life-long learning
· Critical thinker
· No non-sense. No drama. For real.
· Computer – must be knowledgeable with word, excel, email, and the world wide web. It’s 2016.
· Photoshop a plus
· Excellent customer service skills
· Quick learner
· Demonstrate a high level of empathy and love for people
· Excellent work ethic and be able to work efficiently without supervision
· Ability to work in a fast-pace, ever-changing environment
· Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others to execute game plan
What does the position entail?
Above all, help provide amazing care to our patients. What does that involve? The following responsibilities:
· Know EVERY patient’s name. We know names because we care.
· Providing corrective adjustments
· Taking, marking, analyzing, uploading x-rays
· Progress evaluations
· Ensure amazing patient care
· Build efficiency and effectiveness into existing operations, and help create new processes
· Work with Maximized Living to ask questions, learn, and grow
· Inform patients of upcoming events
· Assist in resourcing our patients with their needs
· Complete proper paperwork
· Random errands
· Assistance with planning events
· This position is salary for 40 hours a week (some weeks with workshops and events will be 40+)
· Must be available to work evenings – sometimes as late as 8:45pm (usually Mondays)
· Some weekend travel for training seminars and personal growth & development (3-4 times)
· Must enjoy high energy environment (our office is not your typical slow, quiet, doctor’s office)
How to Apply
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for application information.